Monday, 18 April 2016

Overalls

A to Z Challenge


I AM  sure a lot of you think that we Devon people crunch carrots and walk about all day with a straw in our mouths saying "oo-arr" a lot - but I'll have you know we are now  at the cutting edge of fashion. About time too.

I read an article this morning that anybody who is anybody is now wearing overalls (coveralls, dungarees) - and not just for feeding the cows and mucking out the horses.

As you can see they are tremendously stylish... especially when teamed with a pair of welly boots and some kind of graffiti-ridden old truck only fit for the knacker's yard.



So, ladies, if your husband is thinking of throwing away his old paint or dung-spattered overalls, get them out of the rubbish bin and take them for yourselves (washing optional).

Fashion advice from Around My Kitchen Table. You're welcome.




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

Kathleen Valentine said...

When I was little we wore overalls all the time. I have a picture of me and my 2 brothers in overalls and carrying buckets.

@Kathleen01930
Meet My Imaginary Friends
#AtoZchallenge

Darla M Sands said...

What a clever post for O! Too fun. Thanks for the chuckle.
Awakening Dreams and Conquering Nightmares with a Pen
Blessings to you and yours, my dear.

Jo said...

Looks like a hillbilly. Let's see you in your overalls. Take a selfie LOL

Gorilla Bananas said...

Does your bum look bigger in overalls, Mrs Table? That would be a plus point for me!