Shit, It's Snow!

I EXPECT all my friends who live outside the UK know that we Brits are obsessed by the weather. It's our primary topic of conversation and especially at this time of year. Although snow is not unusual in the winter months it seems to always take us by complete surprise and after few flakes of the white stuff the country grinds to a halt. We're quite pathetic - but at least we can laugh at ourselves!

Take a look at this little video below. It made me laugh!

*If you are offended by bad language, best not to view it!




Before you leave:
  • Please feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and will reply and visit your blog, if you have one, if I can. 
  • Look in left column under Grounds For Divorce, Or Proof That I'm Living With A Madman for some short posts about the man I share my life with. (If you're reading on a phone it will be somewhere else - possibly at the top).
  • You really don't want to miss my next post. It could be my best one ever (or not... who knows)! Enter your email address below and FeedBurner will tell you every time there's an update.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you feel the same way about snow that we in the southern US feel about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in South Carolina and no one had snow tires. Of course, if we did get snow, it would melt by noon anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video. And it's so true - we Brits are pathetic when it snows.

    ReplyDelete