Staying Alive






Dear Caption Writer,

Think about it........! "Pictured here while she was still alive"? Ya don't say.......


Before you leave:
  • Please feel free to leave a comment. I love to hear from you and will reply and visit your blog, if you have one, if I can. (If some of the comments on this post don't make sense it was because there was a video which I have deleted because no one could see it - I'd make a good IT person weep.
  • Look in left column under Grounds For Divorce, Or Proof That I'm Living With A Madman for some short posts about the man I share my life with. (If you're reading on a phone it will be somewhere else - possibly at the top).
  • You really don't want to miss my next post. It could be my best one ever (or not... who knows)! Enter your email address below and FeedBurner will tell you every time there's an update.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment